Tuesday, February 10, 2015

To my very own Eyes

It was never spoken,
for what she knew,
for what anyone knows,
I predict, not to be sour,
but really to just be honest and proper,

Prediction are made by patterns,
don't everyone knows?
common sense to it basic
form of explaining what is known by experience?

I don't get used to it,
i go along with it,
is the sense of peace that i follow,
with no attachment,
but understanding,

I understand what i want,
 and what was sent was lost
like a puppy with no home,
and silence is given till is known what
is needed, till is understood,

Understanding is a powerful thing,
it is not a selfish thing,
it is not to hold against
of what is presented to our very own eyes,

Theirs a monster with in me to understand,
what is out of place,
to be place in its place of nothing but where it 
belongs,

I see beyond of what is said,
lets get together and share what is great,
what is wrong,
what is going to stay....
can you feel?.....
I do...




 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment